On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 10:20:20AM -0800, Quinn Tyler Jackson wrote:

> Feedback welcome.

No personal feedback, although I'm very tempted to give it a spin. :-)

This looks extremely powerful.  I'd love to hear how your users have
applied your system, if you're at liberty to say some day.  It's very
much a "the only limit is your imagination" issue, and where people's
imaginations have taken it would be very interesting to know.

Rich Artym.
--
Existing media are so disconnected from reality that our policy debates
spin around a fantasy world in which the future looks far too much like