Gang,

My app uses lua as its scripting language and I'm at the point where I'd like to provide to my users an intro to programming with Lua.

I figure there must be some documents already out there that I can hopefully use instead of rewriting the wheel.

I'm looking for a really simple (ie dumbed-down) intro that just covers the basics of variables, operators, flow control, tables, and a few libs (math, tables, string). In other words, an intro for someone who might not have done any real programming before...

Anyone know of any documents I can leverage?

Thanks,
ando