Hello

I would like to be able to compile several Lua scripts that refer to each
other via the 'require' method into a single pre-compiled byte-code file (or
chunk). Compiling any one file using the supplied Lua compiler does not
compile other files that are 'required'. I would like a method that allowed
me to compile a Lua 'application', a set of lua files, into a single Lua
chunk. My run time environment will not have the capability to interact with
files, but I do not want to have to write the application as a single Lua
file. Does anyone have any suggestions how to do this?

Thanks for your help,

Daire Stockdale

the system manager.