On Friday 01 October 2004 12:09, David Jones wrote:
> On Oct 01, 2004, at 02:00, Dimitris Papavasiliou wrote:
> >  (although long longs aren't ansi C I
> > know).
>
> Actually, it is now.  Much to my annoyance.  << long long >> is part of
> ISO C 1999 (the edition publish in 1999).  Not only that but lots of
> compilers implement long long anyway (whether or not they implement
> other bits of C 1999).
>
> I should think that any platform that can load the texture has a
> compiler that supports long long.

Yes as I said I'm perfectly happy with this except for the fact that it makes
each value in my texture 4 bytes bigger but the ascii scripts remains the
same size and that shouldn't be a big problem anyway since I can collect the
lua table as soon as I've copied it to C memory. I merely said that because
it wouldn't be possible to make this part of the lua configuration if it
weren't ansi C  since the lua core has ansi C or, rather, clean C.

Dimitris