> I believe CVS wouldn't be adopted by Lua team, which is open to
> suggestions and the (quite rare) bug reports, but likes to control
> entirely the official source. Which isn't a bad thing, IMHO...

How is that stopped by having CVS?
It's just like any other server, they can have write access to check
things in, where the general public just has read access to pull down
the source.

It just makes it easier on systems like linux, because with a simple
cvs command you can download all the source and then make it.

No biggie either way.

Ryan