Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
After more than three years of good services, Soho One, the current host
of the Lua site, is discontinuing its hosting services. So, we need a
new host.  It would be great if someone from the Lua community could
provide this facility.

Hi,

I own a small UK hosting ISP called Pepperfish Ltd. Pepperfish use Lua extensively throughout their infrastructure and have been wondering about how to give back to the community. I have spoken with the other company owners and we would be pleased to offer a home to lua.org

If whoever is in charge of the domain and content would contact me at dsilvers@pepperfish.net I would be pleased to discuss details with them.

Thanks,

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895