Daniel Quintela wrote:
P.Gertman@informgaz.gazprom.ru escribió:

I can send you a scalable postscript or svg version

Svg is ok.

BTW, I handmade some time ago a SVG version of the Lua logos (with and without "the programming language" text).

I planned to annouce it here, once I have set up a page on my SVG experiments.
Well, I still have to make this page...
But I am reluctant to send such a file to this list, as it may not interest most readers.
Oh, well, for the curious, I have uploaded it on the Wiki:

http://lua-users.org/files/wiki_insecure/users/PhiLho/LuaLogo.svg

I also made an HTML page to compare my logo to the original Gif files I used as reference:

http://lua-users.org/files/wiki_insecure/users/PhiLho/LuaLogo.html

It also features a PNG image replacing the SVG one if you don't have an appropiate plug-in. Of course, like my POV-Ray version of this logo, the real reference was the PDF rendition Luiz made from the PostScript original.

I hereby donate this logo to the Lua team which can do whatever they want with it (including just ignoring this message...), should they have to use SVG someday (it seems fine to do slides).

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France