Well, this is just a square green version of Lua logo, but...

Squares are often used to mean software packages and the similarity to Lua is a kind of tribute ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br [mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br]On Behalf Of Daniel Quintela
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 8:50 PM
To: Lua list
Subject: Kurmi logo

Hi:

I think that software ( besides its own merits) is remembered by its
name and logo also.
The Kurmi project has no logo yet.
As you can see in the attached png, artistic drawing is not one of my
talents. (my best drawing was a power plant schematic at finish of the

If anybody helps the project by creating a great logo I'll be grateful
forever (I'm sorry, no $$$ reward...)

Regards,
Daniel