El 19/09/2004, a las 9:46, Remo D. escribió:

Overall, I'm hugely in favor of the proposal.
Me, too.  It's about time. :)

I think that missing a complete packaging system so far is the only thing
that prevented Lua to become the most spread scripting language.

Totally agree. Lua needs a standard packaging system, and it's about time to add it so everyone making Lua distributions can follow the same guidelines when creating modules. I can't speak in name of all the LuaCheia developers, but in general I like the packaging proposal and I hope that we all would agree in adopting the new packaging system when it becomes approved.

-ap