El lun, 20-09-2004 a las 02:19, Ariel Manzur escribió:
Hi.

After almost a year, tolua++-1.0.3 was released today. This new release
fixes most of the known bugs (at leas known to me, let me know if I forgot
anything).

tolua++ website: http://www.codenix.com/~tolua/

Next version should add some features, suggestions are welcome.
What about a mailing list? I have several doubts about tolua++ use and I cant get an answer here. Or maybe some more docs.

Ollen Roy, linarian bounty hunter (level 10). Never use Windows for a Unix work.