Danilo Tuler escribió:

<>
My problem is not speed or size, it's funcionality (and limitations).
I would like to "add", not to "change".
A wio (windows io) library would be great.

Hi Danilo:

You (and anybody) can download the Win32 binding library from: http://www.soongsoft.com/w32-1.0b.tgz It must be considered beta software, because not all functions were extensively tested. I added documentation for the function of your interest. Please look at Win32 documentation for details.
In a future release I'll document all the functions. :-)
Tell me if it helps to anybody.

Regards,
Daniel