Is there a simple "better way" to this?

When I have local functions that rely on each other, and the one used cannot be defined before the usage place (it's used at runtime, anyhow) I do this:

	local func2

	local function func1()
		func2()
	end

	--local
	function func2()

This is the "right" way to do it, right?

I don't like it too much, since 'func2' mustn't have "local" before it. If it does (which happens easily) the value within 'func1' will be 'nil', and things fall apart. Of course, this is not noted until runtime, so bugs easily lurk in.

Also, the latter definition of 'func2' looks too much of a global.

Good ideas, anyone?

-ak