File updated to include some minor edits and a document-page type icon to match the main one. ICL file also updated. I won't be adding to it so if you grab this now you will have the latest and last.

I've also made a registry file (not included in Lua Icon.zip) for associations and context menu for W9X, easily adaptable for W2K, WXP.. It sets the icon for Lua script files, defaults to passing them to NotePad, with options at right click for running with Lua.exe, or compiling with Luac.exe outputting Filename.lua.cmp to the desktop. I suspect no-one on this mailing list is going to need my help on setting the files and registry enties in the right place, but if you do, feel free to ask.