Am Samstag, 21. August 2004 13:38 schrieb Luiz Henrique de
Figueiredo:
> > I have compiled lua on DevC++ for Windows
> >
> > Since its very useful and takes up very little space I suggest
> > including it in the source for LUA.
>
> Thanks. That should help people getting started building Lua in
> Windows. However, this is ideal stuff for the wiki at
> 	http://lua-users.org/wiki/BuildingLua

upload done.

The Lua wiki is a nice piece of documentation but I always have huge
problems with its organization. I just cannot see any intelligent
hierarchy. There seem to be more than just one Table of content.
For me its pretty unclear what to find where. I always have to
click at least 5 times and go back and forth to find section I know
they exist.

Maybe it only me who has this problem...

Regs
--
Clemens Wacha             wacha@gmx.ch            ICQ:12620942

successfully using Linux since 1999. See http://www.debian.org