*becoming more interested into this..*

Is there a patch (against Lua 5.x) available that I could use in LuaX to try this out?

-ak

20.8.2004 kello 19:31, Rici Lake kirjoitti:

On 20-Aug-04, at 9:25 AM, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:

In my view, tuples are a *big* change to the language, no matter the
size of its implementation (which is "an implementation detail", after
all).

I personally have no problem with discussing implementation details :)

But let me be clear: the tuple proposal I made does not introduce a new datatype. The datatype already exists: tuples are simply a function closure.