>>> darkgod@t-o-m-e.net 08/15/04 11:15PM >>>
> I've been waiting that for years :)
>
> But .. why using GTK1.2 ? Its outdated and being deprecated..
> Why not GTK2.x ?

Hm, I don't have a good answer to that question!  A tangled tale
of several Linux boxes without internet connections, and
general RPM fatigue.  So I would be very interested in seeing
what mods are needed to support GTK2.

I have noticed that one can pretty much assume that GTK1.2
is available on modern Linux systems, including those of the
K persuasion.

steve d.

believed to be clean.