Hey, give him a break.. :)

I mean, no need to be rude just because he issued valid concerns (for him)..

I'd rather point towards trying out LuaCheia and LuaX, then decide. As he'll certainly find out, Lua _can_ match also those needs (= ability to list dirs, run dll's and much, much more..)

No flames to this msg, please.. or send them privately to: asko.kauppi@sci.fi

-ak