  I am using tolua to good success.  However I've needed to customize
various C functions produced by tolua, so I've moved those functions
into a different source file.  Within the tolua generated source I
simply changed those functions to extern prototypes.  The problem is
that I have to make those changes everytime I need tolua to regenerate
the source file.

  Is there a way to force tolua to not generate a function, but only
prototype it as extern?  The documentation only goes up to 3.2, so I'm
hoping that feature has been added but not documented.

  Something like this:

class MyClass {
  #void DoSomething() @ DoIt;	//# tells tolua to only generate a
prototype
};

  That would be extremely useful, and make tolua much more customizable.

  Dan East