Quoting John Paquin <jpaquin@breakawaygames.com>:

> This is a great idea, and would work perfectly if I hadn't stupidly
> allowed multiple inheritence.    Maybe I'll just go with single
> inheritence and use your suggestion.  Thanks

Hum, sorry if I sound slow, but what is the problem with using a dynamicProxy
with multiple inheritance? The way I see it, if you hide all the class and
superclass objects as well as the actual instances behind dynamicProxies, you
can reload any class, superclass or instance transparently (as long as methods
don't disappear without a reasonable backup plan).

Or am I missing something quite evident?

David Anderson