Altec wrote:

Vincent,

I think many of us would be interested in it.

A Lua 5.0 and FLTK 1.1.4/1.1.5 combination is a very appealing combination.

I'm setting up a project on LuaForge to host it. The project is called srtti and one of its application is to generate binding for lua 4 and lua 5. One of my example of binding is a binding for fltk, which I have extensively used in several projects already, but with lua 4. A priori the lua 5 binding just works as fine, but I haven't tested it on real application yet.

When the project is accepted I'll put the files there and write again on this list.

Vincent Penne.