Hi Jay,

Thank you for getting back to me.  I am using the binary you provided at on SF.net, lua-fltk-1.0-i386-linux.tar.gz.  I'll try compiling from source and looking at the config file.

It does not give an error, but will just hang when asked to read.  Best i can tell, it isn't the readfrom command that causes the frees but the read command.

John