on 7/3/04 2:05 PM, Mark Hamburg at mhamburg@adobe.com wrote:

> I believe I've found the following bugs:
>
> * I get an error at the assertion in propagatemarks: lua_assert(isgray(o)).
> I haven't yet debugged this one.

Just hit this again. The object seems to be marked black. On the other hand,
o != g->gray despite the fact that it was supposedly just assigned. This
could just be the fact that I'm down a few levels on the stack and may not
be able to see the correct values.

Other bugs:

* Documentation: The comments explaining the bits in lgc.h don't seem to
match with the constants.

* I believe that lua_setfenv needs a write barrier. Adding one made another
bug I was hunting down go away.

Mark