Brian Weed wrote:
Are you saying that this email is not a new topic?

Indeed it is not

I hit reply, and changed the subject.  Looks like a new topic to me. But I
am running Outlook 2000.  Perhaps Outlook does not behave the same as other
email clients regarding this?

And the key here is that you pressed *REPLY* which marks your email as a reply, not a new mail.

If you want to start a new topic, press "new mail" and type in the lua list address.

If you can't type it easily, then use outlook's address book so that you don't have to remember it properly.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895