Thanks to point me that, Jonathan.

I didn't know that replying to a post but changing the
subject could 'disturb' the thread. I thought that a
new thread would be created.
I will be more careful when posting (really) new
topics.

Regards.

Jose

--- Jonathan Jacobs <korpse-lua@kaydash.za.net>
escreveu: > Jose Marin wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > I would like to know your oppinion on what's the
> > fastest way to load configuration files.
> <snip>
>
> Hi Jose,
>
> This is rather off-topic, but it's finally gotten to
> me.
>
> I've noticed you never (or perhaps just very
> seldom?) post _new_ topics
> to the mailinglist. Generally your "new" topics are
> just replies to
> other topics with new subjects. Which may seem like
> a good idea at
> first, however most mail clients provide some way of
> sorting mailinglist
> mail by threads (ie. by topic). To me (maybe it is
> just me?) it seems
> rather rude to "break" these threads willingly, of
> course if _was_
> ignorance then it is excusable...but now you know.
>
> To post new topics one should send mail to:
> lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
>
> Sorry, if I seem blunt, but it's a real nuisance for
> me.
>
> Sincerely
> --
> Jonathan Jacobs
> Developer

Yahoo! Mail - agora com 100MB de espaço, anti-spam e antivírus grátis!
http://br.info.mail.yahoo.com/