Thanks for all the responses, and yes, I was "doodling" with a messy
little lua wiki engine (about 230 lines now, it'll get a little bigger
when I support adding new WikiWords via the usual method). I'll put it
on lua-users in a while (it's no great model of lua coding, however).
I have sqlite compiled in with my lua 5.0.2, but will probably just
use bare file i/o when I post it.

-joe