Hi Mathijs,

I've not used tolua++ but this could be more an STLPort issue. You have STLPort configured to use its own streams library, which requires linking with stlport_vc7_static.lib. There are a couple of ways around this:

1. Use your compiler vendor's STL implementation by removing STLPort from your global include path.

2. Change STLPort from custom streams to wrapper streams mode by uncommenting _STLP_NO_OWN_IOSTREAMS in <stlport_install>/stl/_site_config.h.

More information can be found here:

	http://www.stlport.org/doc/select_io.html

hth,
- Don

mathijs wrote:

Hey,
Recently I tried to implement tolua++ into my game. When compiling I get the following error LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "stlport_vc7_static.lib". Does tolua++ require this .lib. I cant figure any way to get this .lib as I couldnt find a binary distribution of stlport and I can only compile it for vc6. If i'm not doing something wrong could somebody please send me this lib at mi.baaijens@planet.nl <mailto:mi.baaijens@planet.nl> Thanks in advance,
Mathijs Baaijens.