On Friday 18 June 2004 15:13, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:

> > Just not the latter, */.
> What about the following C++ code?
>   a = b *//this is a one-line comment
>       2;

Touche! That *could*// happen in real code.

Whatever the Lua management decides is fine by me. I'm like the others. I
think something simple and easy is best, even if it means that under extreme
conditions it won't work. I just want it to work properly in common cases. To
me, ']]' is common enough to warrant concern.

Nesting isn't such a big issue for me. We each have our own tastes.

Doug

--
Doug Rogers - ICI - V:703.893.2007x220 www.innocon.com