David Wrote :
>I found the process to be quicker than I thought it would be and easier
>than I thought.
>How much code do you have?

	Api calls are interfaced by our own wrapper, so updating my C code
should not be too troublesome.  As for scripts, I don't have an exact line
count, but it's over 650 script files that weigh a bit over 3 megs in text
mode.  It's ALOT of script.

	Is time spent converting from 4.x to 5.x mostly spent modifing api
calls ( C code ) or changing scripts?  How long did it take you? ( hours,
days, weeks? )

	Thanks,
	Yann Com-Nougué