Hi, Ben

I understand your concerns with one-step approach (file format & refactoring
your code), and ofcourse it's only your decision on how to actually do the
thing. I can't find any better solution than your "__persistlowlevel"
function if we are using two-step approach, and though I'd prefer to deal
with as few functions as possible, it will work fine for us.

It's already pretty late here in Moscow, so I'm leaving this discussion till
tommorrow.

Best Regards,
Grisha