Hi,

> Or course, maybe I've just lost track of this discussion. Perhaps it's about
> time someone (Diego?) wrote the whole thing up on the Wiki.

Summary about the cloning: Someone pointed out that it was useful, I
pointed out it wouldn't work, two people pointed out it doesn't matter,
so I say we forget about it leaving it for future generations to worry
about. :o)

I would go further and say that garbage collection of libraries can also
wait for future generations. I believe libraries should cleanup nicely
when they are unloaded, but it doesn't bother me that much that the
_LOADED table and friends are holding strong references. Whoever is
unhappy with this can always change the "require" functions not to
cache.

I will see if I write this up.

[]s,
Diego.