I'll take a look on CGILua, and i'll probably include is as recommended dependency. But my lua integration will be refered like application server does, to allow change and access to the internal structures of data and states of screws.

Nowadays i've a very-modified version of screws in my laptop that will be the next release 0.54. But I'm planning a lot of internal changes.

Thanks for all :)