Diego preguntó:

> Would everyone be happy?

Not me :(

Aside from the sandbox issues I mentioned before, that means that you are polluting every module's namespace with all of the base library (and possibly other stuff lurking around in the globals table). Not only can libraries then not use those names, but it will be almost impossible to add a new base library function (unless you check through every module which you might think of loading).

Maybe my "module" syntactic sugar isn't so bad after all...

Rici