Hi,

> If the current scheme is to be modified:
> 1) Unloadlib support please. (For Win32 - FreeLibrary())

This will require some support in C. Probably the best way
to do this would be to have a GC method associated with the
namespace table. While we are at it, we might create a _LOADED
table specific to loadlib, just like require has one. I don't
like using the same table for both require and loadlib. Perhaps
_LOADLIB, with weak values.

I will try to implement something when I am back on Tuesday
and submit to the list to see if everyone is happy. Ideally,
whatever we come up with could become part of lauxlib and
thus make it even more likely that developers will use it.
If I am happy enough with it, I will bother Roberto with it. :o)

[]s,
Diego.