Then I'm not sure I understand what you want to do......

My original idea, was to create a LuaChip (you heard it first here :-) that could receive Lua code on the fly and execute it and have a sort of RPC between Chips - all Chips sitting on either I2C, CAM, or Ethernet..

Can you write to the flash from a running program on a Mega128 ???

/Erik

Harald Kipp wrote:

Erik,