On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 02:54:32PM -0700, Nick Trout wrote:

> > Is anyone using enums in their pkg files?  When I attempt to do so, I
> find
> > that I get strange results from tolua++ 1.0.2.  Here is a very simple
> > example:
> >
> > test.pkg
> > -------------------
> > enum
> > {
> >     foo
> > };
> >
> > void doFoo(int);
>

> Give them a name, tolua++ doesn't like anonymous enums, e.g.
>
> enum fooenums {
> 	foo
> };
>

> Nick

As mentioned at least once already on this list back in January.  And I
swear I scanned my logs of this list before asking.  Oh well... Thanks Nick.

Perhaps the documenation at http://www.codenix.com/~tolua/tolua++.html#constants
could be updated to not show an anonymous enum?

scott

scott jacobs                                   scott+lua@escherichia.net