Is anyone using enums in their pkg files?  When I attempt to do so, I find
that I get strange results from tolua++ 1.0.2.  Here is a very simple
example:

test.pkg
-------------------
enum
{
    foo
};

void doFoo(int);

The tolua_constant code generated for the enum is good enough, but the
binding code for the doFoo method is incorrect.  tolua thinks the 'int'
parameter is a usertype!  I can work around this by either using two
package files or hand combining the results two packages into one, but I'd
like to know if maybe I'm just using enums incorrectly.

scott

scott jacobs                                   scott+lua@escherichia.net