> Yes. I wonder how many people in this list is actually
> wishing for the end
> of this delphi/cppbuilder discussion. LOL ;)

I am, for one, interested. I think that having the Delphi/Pascal discussion
on the list is no different than discussing, for example, building Lua on
specific platforms or game implementation details. Although these latter
subjects are not necessarily my primary interest (due to the nature of work
I do), I skim them and decide for myself what I read and don't. I think that
those discussions benefit the Lua community at large, even though they do
not represent my narrow interest. But then, again, this is just my own
opinion.

I use Lua too with Delphi, so far by only binding functions and variables,
but I am iterested also in class binding for those, unspecified yet, future
features.

Marius Gheorghe