Here's what I'm currently trying to do in a recent
project of mine.  I'd like to use CBuilder just as a
design tool for my application (forms etc.) but
implement all application logic in Lua.  No fancy
binding of everything from C++ (Pascal) to Lua, but
just enough to wire the UI to Lua (both ways) with as
little effort as possible.

In my small project I come a long way by just binding
very standard properties and events (Caption, Name,
Text, OnClick, etc.)  All this is done without a code
generating tool (other than CBuilder that is), just a
handful of simplistic VCL/Lua helper functions.

As an aside: I prefer handcoding Lua bindings for
*specific* API's (and classes) above using automated
tools like tolua etc. so I'm definitely not aiming for
anything that fancy...

For those interested, I can continue this discussion
off-list if I make some progress worth mentioning at
all.

--
Wim