Hi,

> Personally I'd like to see LTNs formatted as a lump of generic markup
> (either XML or simply a lua script) which can then be transformed into
> HTML, WikiMarkup, PDFs, etc.
>
> That way when the next great idea for how to format the LTNs happens,
> we're already at a stage where writing an output filter is all that's
> needed.

I totally agree with you. It would be cool to have a definitive
solutions for this formatting problem, preferrably as a Lua script. I am
sure someone has already done something like this. Better yet if this
kind of tag could be used to document Lua functions too.

Having said that, I just ported my LTN by hand to the Wiki. :o) Mostly
because of ignorance and lack of time to come up with a better solution.
Perhaps the other LTN authors could take care of theirs until we have an
"official way of doing it". I might convert a couple more just to see if
this WikiLTN thing catches up.

Regards,
Diego.

PS to the Wiki masters: for the LTNs, I wanted really badly to be
able to have numbers in the end of WikiNames.