Hi,
I am new here. I need to serialize lua_state. I was searching mailing archives, but all posts were about serializing tables, globals, etc. There is also lua_dump or luaU_dump, but it doesn't solve my problem becouse I need to save "current instruction pointer".

I would like to break execution of script (using lua_yield), save the whole state and exit the game. Later I would like to load the state and resume (lua_resume) the execution of script. Is is possible?

Is there an explanation of lua_State structure, somewhere?

Thanks