It's an open source Anime Real Time Strategy Game called Gnomegnation, using the Stratagus engine ( http://www.stratagus.com ) and LUA thru it. Its website is:
http://gnomegnation.sf.net

We use LUA to configure the engine for unique game-related content.

Feel free to contact me for more information.

Ratchet

On May 2, 2004, at 7:10 PM, Nick Trout wrote:

Where can I find LUA developers to help with a project? Is this the
place to, or are there more appropriate places?

Providing you don't turn this list into a discussion of your project I
think this list would be a good place to look for developers. Why don't
you tell everyone what and where the project is?

Nick

(P.S. Please don't post HTML emails to the list. Thx.)

---

Are YOU a Good Person? Go here: http://www.wayofthemaster.com/wotm_flash.html