> Hey, this is an interesting idea, scanning actual Lua table
> to search the list of active members of tables.

This is the way LuaEclipse does it now to support code completion. But I'll
change that.

The problem is that you need the code loaded. This is acceptable in a
line-by-line interpreter, but not acceptable in an editor. I mean, we cannot
run the user code to provide support for code completion.

I considered writing a parser (in Java) and analyze the AST. I actually
updated JLua to support Lua 5.0. But I don't think this is the way to go
anymore. I think I will rely on the user to provide this kind of
information, maybe in a LuaDoc comment, or something like that.

-- Danilo