Hello, hope there's somebody out there who can help me.

I tried to make a 2-dimensional array for the last 2 days. And doesn't work.

Ich wamnnt to have an array with 2 indices ([i] and [n]), both indices are count-variables in a for-loop!

Programm should for example work like this:

for i = 0,3 do

for n = 0,20 do

array[i][n] = X -- X is a value, I get from an analyse, it is dependent from i and n

end

end

-- so that I can get results like array[1][5] = 456 and write them to a file in another loop

by using

write(handle,array[i][n],"\n")

I always have problems with "nil value"

Hope somebody can help me! Thanks

Der WEB.DE Virenschutz schuetzt Ihr Postfach vor dem Wurm Netsky.A-P!
Kostenfrei fuer alle FreeMail Nutzer. http://f.web.de/?mc=021157