Hopefully I may ask this question and find a solution for it. I apologise in
advance if I have not followed any of the list's rules, in the manner of my
asking.

I am using a program called Autoplay Media Studio 5, which is based on the
Lua script language, I am trying to get an image to fade from nothing to
full view..and then back out again fading to nothing. I have achieved this
using the following script..

if Opacity<=2 then
step=2;
end
if Opacity >=250 then
step=-2;
end

The problem I am having is that this scripting continually loops the image
fading in and out...over and over.

And my question is, how can I make it stop after only one time playing?

I hope someone can help and thank you in advance for any information
offered.

Steve