From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] On Behalf Of Asko Kauppi
Sent: Jueves, 15 de Abril de 2004 07:20
To: Lua list
Subject: LuaX website opened

You're welcome to visit http://www.testbox.fi to learn more about LuaX
- the industrial version of Lua, bundled with extension modules s.a.
serial port access, NI-GPIB etc.

Even if you're not industrial ;) by nature, you're welcome to peek anyhow.
LuaX intends to be an easy way for newcomers to test out Lua.
There are no DLL issues etc., even on the Windows platform. All libraries
included. :)

Feedback, suggestions etc. are welcome, either here or the dedicated luax
mailing list (luax-users@testbox.fi).

-ak