From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br]On Behalf Of David Siebert
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 11:59 AM
To: lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
Subject: Building Lua under VSnet

I am trying to get Lua to build under Visual Studio.
I downloaded the projects for VC6 and converted them.
I am new to Visual studio and Lua so I ask you to be kind.
I am getting these errors when linking.
lua error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _luaU_dump referenced in
function _lua_dump

luaconsole error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _luaopen_loadlib

Any help would be great.