Hi. This is my first post to this list. I am, among other too-time-consuming
things, a C++ programmer and have never done anything with Lua. There is so
much to learn on every front in life that I often feel overwhelmed. This may
not be the most appropriate thing to say, but I have become over the years
increasingly impatient and it's often difficult to get very far with
something new unless I can see quick results. With that in mind, I'm
wondering if anyone on the list would care to recommend the very best and
very fastest way to get started with Lua, i.e., I don't need to know how
powerful it is right out, I don't even need to understand it, I just need to
see a quick result and that (preferably) it can do something useful or
something 'cool.' Thanks.

--
Spydernet has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content.