Hello,

Before nothing, to request excuses by my English because i am spanish.

At the moment, I use LUA for games of the following way:

I have script similar to this:

function OnAction()
    SayText("HELLO!!");
    SayText("BYE!!");
end

When this function is executed from C, the first "SayText" is executed, the text is showed in the game and script is slowed down using LUA-HOOK while the game says that not to be continued, the scripts is paused but the game continue. All is OK! :D.

But I need to be able to execute multiple scripts similar to this, with the same form of pause. The "single programmer" must program the functions and the game is in charge to slow down and to resume the scripts. But in lua I cannot execute several HOOK.

How I can execute several scripts with independent pauses?

Thank you.

Fran.