Von: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br]Im Auftrag von Asko Kauppi
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 25. März 2004 22:11
An: Lua list
Betreff: Re: scons with toLua++

scons is worth using anyhow, it's a great tool!

I'd recommend installing Python 2.2 (that's what I did) and then Scons.
The Python installer is painless and smart, I do not know of the
standalone one (please tell :).

btw, I've also made a Lua front-end to SCons, currently renamed
'Hamster'. It uses a very similar API, but all the build scripts are in
Lua. And.. it works with regular make (no dependencies).

-ak