On Thursday 11 March 2004 14:01, Ivan Kolev wrote:
> I use a line hook to mark the visited lines, but I need to know
> the total number of lines that generated any code.

Maybe you could combine the line hook with the count hook (do a lone 'end'
generate an instruction count?).
With a bit more work, you could use the list generated by the compiler: the
second column seems to be the line number. A code like:

  do
  end

does not generate any line, so the lines you want to skip are those skipped in
second column.

  Enrico